Friday, September 25, 2009

EPIC FAIL!!!!








No matter how hard you try, no matter who you are (Rosie O'Donnell) These are UNACCEPTABLE!!!! I don't care if they are "comfortable", haven't you heard of Dr. Scholls?!?! I know this is something I don't have to say to most of you but I just read a photo comment saying "Don't hate on the Crocs she was bartending ALL night" .... So what, we don't care, try again! EPIC FAIL No matter how good your "excuse" is! The only people I may let this slide on is toddlers and the elderly (you have to respect your elders). However, I will want to speak to these parents! Did they stop making Buster Browns?!?!

Moral of the story there will NEVER be a good enough reason for Crocs to become acceptable! And don't take yours to Goodwill the less fortunate or thrifty don't want your bad choice!!








No comments:

Post a Comment